back to top btn

Home Forums I need help back to top btn

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tg_support 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Marcus vinicius
    Participant

Hi, is it possible to add a back to top btn on the footer or afer it start scrooling? if yes kindlly tell us how

tg_support
    Keymaster

Hello.

You should be able to do it using anchor links: https://themesgenerator.com/tg/forums/topic/how-to-use-anchor-links-in-themes-generator-tutorial/

Anyway, we plan to add a default option for all themes via customizer, so you can config a back to top button directly in WordPress.

I hope it helps!

Kind regards

Marcus vinicius
    Participant

Nice it would be good becouse now days it’s a must. Tks can you also sugest a good easy page builder for end user?

tg_support
    Keymaster

We have just published the back to top button update. It is still not announced, but you can already use it under “Main Options” in WordPress customize menú.

Please, check it.

About the page builder, we recommend Pagebuilder by Siteorigin since it’s free and it has a lot of blocks and a great community.

I hope it helps!

Marcus vinicius
    Participant

Hi Thanks but isent there

screanshot

Marcus vinicius
    Participant

here is the screanshot the backto top bnt isent there in the main option

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eg9krx0z2yaztlf/Captura%20de%20tela%202019-06-22%2008.45.30.png?dl=0

Marcus vinicius
    Participant

NICE WORK, FOUND THE OPTION THANKS.

tg_support
    Keymaster

You need to export your theme again so it will be exported with the latest updates (like the back to top button).

You do not need to use any block, just install your theme and then in WordPress control panel go to Customizer -> Main Options -> Show back to top button.

EDIT: I just saw that you found it, that’s great 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.