I need help

Home Forums I need help I need help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tg_support 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Karialm
    Participant

Hello, I recently purchased the upgrade to the premium account. I realized after the purchase (when the premium options were still unavailable to me) that I did not use the same email that I had used to create my theme generator account. Im not sure if that has anything to do with the fact that I cannot use the premium options even though I am already subscribed, its truly a bit frustrating. I was going to cancel the whole account and maybe try again but im not sure what would happen after I hit delete account. Right now I just feel like my money is in the air. Its a little relief that I decided to go with one month first, it would have been more frustrating if i had paid more and had these difficulties. Please advise on what steps i should take next to use my premium subscription. Thank you.

Karialm
    Participant

I updated my email to match the one I used for the subscription. It seems to be working fine now, I no longer need help.
    Thanks.

tg_support
    Keymaster

Hello!
    We have replied you by email.
    If you need any change in your account you can write us again.
    I am glad that it worked!
    Kind regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘I need help’ is closed to new replies.