Problems the Extra page templates

Home Forums I need help Problems the Extra page templates

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tg_support 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

carlossncodesncom
    Participant

Hello!

I’m having some problems, with my Theme. I have a main Template, and then I have some other Templetes, that show the same Content, but only in another language. But it does not work. As soon as there are any extra page templates, the responsive design, does not work. Even not in the main Template. The curious thing is that, when I remove the extra page templates the responsive design of the main one works. In the last few weeks, I’ve been working on this, I always had some problems. One time, the slideshow showed it’s content a lot bigger, so that the footer was been overlapped. Another time the blue background did not disappear…

Is this a bug? Or is it me?

Thank you,

Carlos SN

tg_support
    Keymaster

Hello Carlos,

We have been testing a lot the Page Template block since it was released, but we would like to open your exported .txt file to check if we see any problem on our side.

Please, can you send us a copy of your exported file to hello (at) themesgenerator.com?

We will check it and get back to you.

Kind regards.

carlossncodesncom
    Participant

I’ve just sent it to you.

Thank you very much,

Carlos SN

tg_support
    Keymaster

We have been checking it.
    Please, can you try to export your theme again?
    We detected some small issues that have been fixed.
    Thanks for the feedback!

carlossncodesncom
    Participant

Hello, thanks for your help. On Friday I’ve sent you an email, with an updated Theme. I tried to load it on WordPress, but it gave me an error. Check the email there is more information. I thank you again, and I hope you can find a solution as fast as possible, and that the Theme looks exactly how I designed in Themes Generator!

Thank you again!

Carlos SN

tg_support
    Keymaster

Hello Carlos,
    We have detected that your email was flagged by the email server firewall.
    If you send PHP files (even inside a .zip file) some email providers, like Google, will mark your email as “dangerous” and it may not be delivered.
    We were able to restore your email, so we will be checking it during the next days.
    Thanks for your patience!

tg_support
    Keymaster

We have answered your email.
    The problem should be fixed.
    Please, check it, thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.