In this post, you will learn how to show different headers in WordPress. You can achieve this by using the Extra Header block that you can find under the Extra tab in Themes Generator. Follow these steps to create as many headers and navigation menus in WordPress:
- Drag the Extra Header block into your workspace. You can hide and show this block.
- Place all the header elements inside the yellow container. Don’t worry, this yellow background won’t show once you export and install your site in WordPress.
- Remember to place another navbar inside the Extra Header block.
- Edit your Extra Header in tablet and mobile view. Export and install into WordPress.
- Once in WordPress, go to Customize – Extra header 1 and select where you want to show this extra header. You must click on Publish and close the customizer to view the changes.
- Style your menu in Customize – Menu 2 Styles
You can add as many extra headers as you want. In WordPress, your extra menus will be named liked this: Extra header 1, Extra header 2, Extra header 3… and so on. Also, you will notice how more Menu styles options appear. Menu 1 Styles is your main menu. Menu 2 styles, Menu 3 styles… and so on, are all your extra menus.